Yes, I ship internationally! The shipping calculator in the cart will automatically calculate your shipping fee based on where you are. All international orders are shipped USPS First Class; if you need something shipped a different way, please feel free to contact me and we can arrange that.
Customs forms are marked as merchandise containing “body oils,” and the buyer is responsible for any customs fees.
Order Cancellations & Refunds
- Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours from the order date/time, assuming your order has not been marked as shipped. You can submit a request to cancel by emailing me, or by canceling through your account on this site.
- All sales on samples/sample sets are final and cannot be returned.
- All return/refund requests must be sent within 3 days of the tracking page reporting the package was delivered.
- If your item is lost or broken in transit, please let me know and we will work out a replacement.
- You can return a full size perfume purchase for a refund, as long as the perfume is unused and the seal on the bottle is unbroken. If you’re not sure you’ll like a perfume, try a sample before ordering the full size!
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill only your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, i.e. opting in to join the email list.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes, and your information will never be shared with or sold to anyone for such purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized agents have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
Any changes to this policy will be posted.