Since starting Lilac & Moss almost two years ago, I’ve taken on some additional projects. I now run a MeetUp group for my city with a number of events I coordinate, and… I’m writing a book! So, while I have no plans to quit L&M, what I do need to do is make sure that my workload is manageable.
Which is why, for the month of June, I’m going to be on “break.” During that, you will not be able to make purchases, and I’ll be using that time to revamp the catalog. Orders placed up to May 31st will still be filled.
What does that mean?
- Number of scents will be reduced, probably around 15, with a focus on having every one be a hit.
- Most popular scents will stay — among these Atalanta, Haven, Mossflower, and Sappho.
- Some scents (including Dove, Garden, and Winter Wine) will retire.
- A few new scents will be added.
- I am going to be phasing out 5ml/10ml in favor of an intermediate size, likely 8ml.
- Custom scents will still be available!
The store will re-open on July 1st (possibly earlier). Scents that are retiring will be available in limited quantities, and not offered after they are sold out.
I think I’ve learned a lot since starting, and I’m excited to take the opportunity to really re-examine what y’all love and what you don’t, and refine the offerings here.
Feel free to drop any questions in the comments!